Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 341 and Scatterbrain


SO I thought yesterday's scarf was fun to make and I figured I do another one with a twist. This time I pulled all the strands out as a loop and I deliberately used variegated yarns. The result is a massive hodge podge of colors. It's bright, it's wacky, and I love it!!

When doing the loop technique though, I need to mention that it's important to do one final row of basic single crochet. Otherwise the loops on that last edge can get all stretched out and strange looking the way a ladder in otherwise even knitting looks.

1 comment:

  1. The colours of this version are great! I think this would look really cool in red & white, like a Christmas candy cane!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!