Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 336 and Ravenclaw


If you're a hardcore fan of anything at all, you know that other fans can be rabid, insane, frightening, but above all of those other thing, they are opinionated!

Watchers of the Harry Potter movies might make a fuss that I've chosen the wrong colors for this so called Ravenclaw scarf, but readers of the books will nod in appreciation. Storytelling (and in this case scarf making) is constantly evolving even when the story is something as concrete as a book or a movie. Despite the art already having been made, there will always be someone out there interpreting it as he or she sees fit. How many years will go by before there is a remake of the series or a tv show that does a little retcon? It could happen.

As it stands, I went with book canon blue and bronze. I'm not saying it's better, just that it's my choice and just like my opinion, I'm grateful to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!