Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 192 and Shy Lace


You can't even tell, but this is a one row lace pattern. Every single row has yarn overs and decreases, but they overlap in such a way as to create a thick hollow fabric with lots of air pockets to keep you very very warm in the winter. The Super Fast Ultra Cozy scarf is available on the sage yarn blog.

I think it's important to read around. I can't always comment either because I feel awkward commenting on a 2 year old post or because I'm pressed for time or don't have an account on the blog site, but I sure do appreciate everyone else out there in the creative community. As a whole, we keep each other going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!