Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Meme!! Sometimes I'm an attention hog!

I lifted this getting-to-know-you style questionnaire from Fal00la over at Crafty Addiction. She's a fun gal on twitter and I enjoyed reading her answers and learning about her so much that I STOLE THE QUIZ! How very evil of me. But she lifted it from PuNk rAwK pUrL so I guess it's not as evil as I thought. Anyway: The ABC's About ME! A is for AGE: I was zero in 1982, I'm 28 in 2011, I'll be 50 in 2043, and I'll be 100 in 2083. Yikes! B is for Bed Size: Full. C is for Chore you Dislike: Dishes! Thank goodness I don't have to do them That's Kevin's chore. D is for Dogs: None, but Kevin and I do have a pair of gerbils named Crushinator and Killbot. E is for Essential start to the Day: Sleeping. I always wake up, use the bathroom and go back to bed for a little while. What a lazy bum I am. F is for Favorite Color: Purple. But I mean really who can pick just one? G is for Gold or Silver: Gold because it looks better with my skin. H is for Height: 5' 4" or 1.6 meters I is for Instruments you play: Saxophone, String Bass, Guitar, Piano (badly), Keyboard Percussion, Handbells, Auxillary Percussion, and some other stuff. I was super into music until I went to college. College made me hate it but I've mellowed out again now that I'm away from it. Bummer, huh? J is for Job title: Production Trainer but I won't tell you where because I signed a no internet agreement and I'd prefer to keep my job :) K is for Kids: Nope. Maybe one someday but that's my limit. L is for Living Place: Redacted for safety. It's a suburb of redacted which makes it a subsuburb of redacted. M is for Mom's Name: redacted  N is for Nicknames: Not really any. AC (my initials). Redacted the Killer on occasion. O is for Overnight Hospital Visits: Once with I had my tonsils removed in Junior High and I think when I was a baby and had the croupe but I obviously don't remember that. P is for Pet Peeves: Good Lord, do NOT get me started! I hate when you ask if someone wants something and they say "please" instead of "yes, please." I hate jaywalkers especially when there is a crosswalk not 10 yards away! I absolutely can't stand when I'm around skinny girls who talk about how fat they are. First of all, love the body you're in and second of all, that's not something you talk about around women twice your size. Since I work in a restaurant I have a host of annoying things that people do while eating, but I won't bug you about that. I don't want to sound like a negative person; it's just a result of working in customer service. People are kind of a bummer. Q is for Quote from a Movie: Bah. Again, you expect me to choose just one? All of "The Princess Bride." All of "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." All of "To Wong Fu, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar." And for the one liner, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Finding Nemo. R is for Righty or Lefty: Righty, but I can knit both left and right handed! S is for Siblings: 1 brother 5 years my junior. He has a name, but more often than not I just call him "Little Brother" and in return he calls me "Big Sister." T is for Time you wake up: Varies, but usually I'm out of bed by 8:30 AM. U is for Underwear: Yes, I wear them. No I won't describe them :) V is for Veggie you Don't Like: I like spicy food but I don't like the flavor of jalepenos. It's fruits that are on my bad side. Rassberries, blueberries, cherries, peaches, starfruit, lemon, lime, grapefuit, canned pineapple (but fresh is good) and there's also a long list of fruits I've never tried. W is for What makes you Late: Getting clothes on at the last possible second, but I'm very good at it and it's rare for me to be late to anything important like work or a flight or something. X is for X-rays you've gotten: Dental and in 4th grade I broke a meta tarsal and needed a cast for a month. Y is for Yummy Food you Make: Anything involving an oven. I'm lazy so I like to fix it and let the oven do the work! Cookies, cakes, lasagna and meatloaf. I also like no cook snacks like rice crispie treats and peanut butter balls. And anything involving chorizo. Z is for Zoo Animal of Choice: Giraffe. They're graceful and ridiculous at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, your gerbils sound so bitchin' - Awesome names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed. I laughed some more. This list was awesome!!
    Hooray for being blog pirates.
    Yarrrr, matey. (wields sword. runs around room carelessly)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!