Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 83 and the Baby Rainbows


This is a lovely large shell crochet pattern plucked from Stitchionary 4 (wow, I really love this series. I expect I'd love the harmony guides too, but I don't have those, so I'm biased and good at using run-on sentences). I used a size I hook and simply soft which I don't like at all for knitting, but I love it very much for crochet.

I switched colors on every DC row (check the book for the pattern on page 95 "Fanfare") and made a rainbow. Because each of the shells is rather wide, it appears to me that it's a rainbow of tiny single colored rainbows! Awwwww!

2 comments:

  1. Rainbows! So cute. That shell pattern is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Amanda! Very seasonal for Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!