Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 77 and Fingers


I've never actually done this before and I had to watch a youtube video before I knew what I was doing.

Finger knitting it turns out ISN'T just knitting with four fingers. It's a similar, but distinct technique. While most of us only have four fingers, I also see no reason why this technique couldn't be done on a knitting loom over any even number of pegs. I'm sure these lengths could be expanded upon in other ways so this is definitely something I'll explore further. Hooray for learning something new!

If you only use your fingers you will end up with a very very skinny scarf. In the picture, it's doubled before draping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!