Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 45 and TotusMel


This one is named after a fellow etsian who happens to be a needle tatting artist. Tatting is one needle art I've yet to figure out, and yet I can still draw inspiration from it. TotusMel has recently had the honor of having some of her pieces show on the runways of New York! Take a moment to check out her shop if you like this style because you'll certainly be blown away by the inspiration pieces.

In this case, I choose a nice lace crochet pattern and made it just long enough to wrap around my neck. Fit yours as snug or as loose as you like with your favorite lace pattern! Separately I crocheted a cord which was smooth and easy to lace through the loops at the edges of the pattern.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! It's quite vampish, perfect for Valentines (a bit sexy) and would be a real power piece for a night out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!